Learn more with unique education
by Holland House | Sep 6, 2021 | News
Do you live abroad and would you like your children to maintain the Dutch language?
Do you live in the Netherlands and does the problem occur that there is no school that matches your child’s qualities?
We provide personalized education, online. We do this from within an online class setting where students maintain social contacts and can share experiences. We work with the official curriculums and SLO-core objectives.
In addition to regular education, we also offer projects based on the Project-Based Learning concept. Here we will be working on realistic projects in which the students take the lead and will get in contact with professionals from the field. Already a great success in the USA!
They learn to take the lead, plan, collaborate, think critically, and work from within intrinsic motivation.
If you take a look at one of our classes you will feel like you are walking into the business world. Students don’t ask us how to get information, but whether the self-written email for the company director doesn’t contain spelling mistakes.
It all seems impossible, but they will amaze you.
- lay claim to the 21st-century skills
- working from within the intrinsic motivation and experience of the students
- challenging and realistic Project-Based Learning projects in Dutch and English
- improving self-management, planning, computer skills, collaboration, communication, and autonomy
- working in an atmosphere where respect, appreciation, and trust are paramount
- combination of enthusiastic, driven American and Dutch teachers
Phone: +31 6 2838 0555