Trade Mission Aruba to Colombia
Join the upcoming Trade Mission to Bogotá, Colombia from May 22 till May 26, 2023, on initiative of the Minister of Economic Affairs, Communication and Sustainable Development and organized together with the Aruba Chamber of Commerce. This mission presents a fantastic opportunity for businesses looking to expand their horizons and explore new markets. Colombia has become one of the most attractive countries for trade in Latin America and a growing tide of foreign investors are interested in doing business in Colombia.
- Colombia has become one of the most attractive countries for trade in Latin America and access to this market can help expand your customer base and increase revenue;
- Opportunity for businesses looking to expand their horizons and explore new markets;
- Guidance and support by the Aruba Chamber with the possibility to receive subsidy by Rijksdients voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO).
Who should join?
Trade missions to Colombia can be beneficial to a variety of companies, industries and individuals depending on their goals and objectives. We invite start-ups and scale-ups that are active to join this trade mission.
You can participate if your company meets the following requirements:
- The company must be registered in the Trade Register at the Aruba Chamber of Commerce;
- The company’s annual fee must be up to date up to 2023.
Discover the program here!
Participation Fee*: Afl. 2,250.-
Airfare: Afl. 855.-
Accommodation: Afl. 1,113.84 (up to 2 persons per room)
Travel insurance (optional): Between Afl. 40.- & 75.-
Total mission cost: Afl. 4,293.84
Meals and drinks are at your own expense unless otherwise stated in the program.
Included services in the participation fee are:
- Customized B2B meetings;
- Group and individual ground transportation;
- Networking events;
- Sessions on doing business with Colombia, sector insights, logistics and trade facilitation;
- Visit and company viewing at relevant locations;
- Full organization, planning & guidance by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce.
*Eligible companies can receive up to 50% reimbursement for the participation fee by RVO (Conditions apply). You can apply for the subsidy through this link: https://mijn.rvo.nl/sib-collectieve-activiteit
The Aruba Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with the Minister of Economic Affairs, Communication and Sustainable Development are organizing this trade mission.
For more information: contact us at Business Information & Support: 582-1566 ext. 30/35/42. Email: email@example.com