DIGITAL MARITIME TRADE MISSION COLOMBIA, PERU & ECUADOR
The RBD LATAM team will organize a digital maritime trade mission to Colombia, Peru and Ecuador from March 2-4 2021, in close cooperation with the Embassies in Bogotá and Lima. Companies from the Netherlands, Curaçao, Aruba and St Maarten with focus on port digitalization, development, safety & security, energy and sustainability are invited to participate in this unique 3-day digital trade mission.
This mission will take you to Colombia, Peru and Ecuador without having to travel. Online you will meet entrepreneurs who, just like you, want to work together on maritime opportunities. You will have the chance to broaden your knowledge and make new contacts.
Holland House Colombia will implement the mission together with partners such as the National Business Association ANDI (Colombia) and the National Port Authority APN (Peru).
What do we offer?
- Virtual platform to enter into contact with Latam counterparts from the port sector in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador (e.g. port authorities, terminals, contractors, etc.)
- Presentations on ongoing tenders and upcoming maritime projects in the region
- Matchmaking with 6-8 targeted potential clients and partners
- Updates on new trends and developments in the maritime sector in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador
- Virtual visits to Cartagena and Callao Ports
- Official presentation of recently conducted studies by the Embassies
The maritime sector, including port development, is key to the future development of Latin American economies. Throughout the region, countries are investing in existing ports, building new ports, and particularly improving efficiency, digitalization and sustainability. The developments in light of Covid-19, create new opportunities for the Dutch maritime sector.
Multiple tenders are currently starting or in progress in Colombia, Peru and Ecuador, centred around port infrastructure and equipment modernization works, renovation and supply of shipyards, port digitalization, and water management systems.
This digital trade mission aims to create even stronger links between Latin American ports and Dutch companies.
The participation fee will be 100 EUR per company. Registration is possible for companies, knowledge institutes and authorities from the Netherlands, Curaçao, Aruba and St Maarten until February 3. Maximum 20 companies can participate.
In case of questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact: Holland House Colombia, Jan Willem van Bokhoven, firstname.lastname@example.org.